MB_YESNO change Yes and No text

Post by Muyz » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:38:02

If I create a messagebox using MB_YESNO, the text on the buttons is
"Yes" and "No". I want to have the Dutch equivalents: "Ja" and "Nee".
How can I change this? I am using BCB6.

Thanks,
Milan

1. how do I change text color on components and change color on Tab Page components

Hello
How do I change text foregrouns color on components,

and how do I change color and add bitmaps to a tab page component?
I want to add images to the Tab buttons on the tab/page component and am not
sure how to do it.

Further, how do I change the color of slider and other components from
Windows gray?

Thanks,
Gino

2. GIF manipulation tools (like overlay) needed. Anyone suggestions?

3. transparent windows with text over changing graphics?

4. Background in Povray3.0

5. How to change the text-size on the Desktop-Level

6. (managed) DX9 & C#, deployment issue

7. Changing Text Stroke Color and Fill Color

8. why do text settings change??

9. Multiple text layers, change contents simultaneously?

10. changing layer text color

11. Changing color of text within a layer?