How to create a taskbar like application

How to create a taskbar like application

Post by Werner Deyze » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:32:45

All experts,

I need to create an application that must act very similar to a taskbar. The
application must dock at the top of the screen (not a problem), application
must always be on top (not a problem either) AND the application must change
the usable screen space for the other applications. (Similar to the windows
taskbar pushing applications up or down when you make it wider). This last
bit is the one that I have problems with and cannot find an API to do it.

Any help on this.

Thanks
Werner Deyzel