HELP: Cinema4D Poser plugin problem

Post by mh » Fri, 23 May 2003 03:30:17

Hi all,
could anybody tell me how to get rid of the message Invalid Poser serial for
the C4D Poser plugin? I have a legal copy of Poser 4 and a legal copy of
Cinema4D but even re-installing won't do the trick :(
TIA

HELP: Cinema4D Poser plugin problem

Post by Mash » Sat, 24 May 2003 22:31:37

Quote:> could anybody tell me how to get rid of the message Invalid Poser serial
for
> the C4D Poser plugin? I have a legal copy of Poser 4 and a legal copy of
> Cinema4D but even re-installing won't do the trick :(

Do you have poser pro?
--

Matthew O'Neill - Mash
http://www.imashination.com

1. how import Poser figure into Cinema4D?

Hello,

I'd like to import an animation from Poser 3 into Cinema4D (version 6)
and saved the file as DXF. Cinema imports it but the figure is pasted in
as a red object which has lost the animation sequence and which can't be
animated. Where is my mistake?

Steffen

2. Studying in LA

3. HELP! OpenGL problem with cinema4d :(

4. Exploding text

5. Get your free afterfx/cinema4d export plugin now!

6. FFT algorithms

7. Can't get Poser Pro pack plugin to work with 3ds max 4

8. Plugin site / Poser 3 wonderings

9. Any plugin to import Poser objects

10. Problems importing DXF files in Cinema4D.

11. Help needed for Cinema4D and OpenGl

12. HELP: plugin problems, PS 4.0