Textures, Textures, Textures

Post by TutorialHunt.co » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 05:18:55

download site. Currently 3D Texture World has over 800+ Photo Textures,
Digital Textures, and Seamless Textures. So what, you ask? Well the unique
thing about 3D Texture World subscription is the ability to request textures
that you might need. Also all textures on the 3D Texture World subscriptions
site are royalty-free for commercial use. No more wondering if you can use a
texture without permission or trying to find who you need permission from.
Your subscription entitles you to use it as you see fit (for personal or
commercial use). The site is up updated 2 to 4 times a month and has easy
keyword searching for textures. Be sure to take a look at we have to offer.
Special Rates too! Go to  http://www.3DtextureWorld.comm/Preview/  , or
www.TexturesToday.com/Preview/

Best Regards,

3DTextureWorld.com Staff

Textures, Textures, Textures

Post by Thom Kevin Gillespi » Sat, 05 Apr 2003 10:05:20

And the cost is?

--Thom

--

1. Textures, Textures, Textures!

download site. Currently 3D Texture World has over 800+ Photo Textures,
Digital Textures, and Seamless Textures. So what, you ask? Well the unique
thing about 3D Texture World subscription is the ability to request textures
that you might need. Also all textures on the 3D Texture World subscription
site are royalty-free for commercial use. No more wondering if you can use a
texture without permission or trying to find who you need permission from.
Your subscription entitles you to use it as you see fit (for personal or
commercial use). The site is up update 2 to 4 times a month and has easy
keyword searching for textures. Be sure to take a look at we have to offer.
http://www.3DtextureWorld.com , or www.TexturesToday.com

3DTW staff

2. Need animator for CD ROM GAME

3. Imove plugin for Lightwave?

4. Textures, Textures, Textures! And More Textures!!! Royalty-Free!

5. scanners

6. Textures, Textures, Textures! - all royalty-free!

7. Editing Actions

8. POWER TEXTURE. POWER TEXTURE./ POWER TEXTURE ? POWER TEXTURE??

9. PSP TEXTURES 6 Marble Textures

10. SGI Performer and compressed textures (ARB texture compression)

11. textures and texture objects problem?