I am a new user

Post by Christopher Cha » Fri, 30 May 2003 17:29:23

all user of Cinema 4D,

I am a new user of it today, I ordered it & it is coming to my office by
way, nice to meet u all.

I am a new user

Post by The3ddesign » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 03:41:15

welcome! Have a look at www.cgtalk.com. Subforum : Cinema4d There is a very
nice community. Or look at www.postforum.com
Subforum: Cinema 4D...very nice too and much more frequented than here... :)

1. MHA/AM User Group Meet --Feb 29 7PM --New Directions

NEW DIRECTIONS FROM PARNASSUS AVE!!!

The main Science lobby has been completed but the elevators to the
basement are being rennovated so new directions are required...

lobby (big glass doors about 20 meters to the right of the main
hospital entrance). Enter the lobby and look for the overhead signs to
Toland Hall. You will take the first hallway to the right. Walk down to
the end of the hall and take the stairs DOWN one floor to the basement.
Follow the signs on the wall toward the Chancellor's Conference Room.
S-22 will be on your left.

Thanks to Michael Hultner for setting the room arrangements.

2. ScreamerNet

3. New user forum for 3Ds MAX users

4. Unrecognisable File Format

5. SIGGRAPH 93 / MULTIMEDIA 93 CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

6. OpenGL and VB

7. I am a 3DS User!

8. Mac LW User List (New Users)

9. New user forum for 3Ds MAX users