Awesome Tutorial for Sonic Foundry's Vegas 4.0

Awesome Tutorial for Sonic Foundry's Vegas 4.0

Post by Class on Demand New » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:20:42

Vegas 4.0 Tutorial (4 DVD Set) with Douglas Spotted Eagle

Vegas 4.0 - Editing Workshop with Douglas Spotted Eagle.
The most complete tutorial available for Sonic Foundry's Vegas 4.0
This 4 DVD set is now available for order at: www.classondemand.net

DETAILS FOLLOW:

CALL (847) 843-9939, FAX (847) 843-9929

AVAILABLE NOW!
(4 DVD Set = Currently $99.95- Order today and save!)

The Vegas 4.0 Editing Workshop series covers all the essentials: setup,
capturing, editing tools, compositing, chromakeying, color correction and
more. This complete four disc set is packed full of valuable tips and
real-world applications, taught from the master of Vegas, Douglas Spotted
Eagle.

This series is an indispensable tutorial for beginning and advanced users
alike.

Disc 1 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 27 Min.)
*Introduction
*Opening Vegas
*Setting-up Hard Drives
*Setting-up Vegas Options
*Square vs. Non-Square Pixels
*Setting-up an External Monitor
*Setting Photo and Title Default Lengths
*Setting-up the Capture Tool
*Managing Media
*Using the Batch Capture Feature
*Importing Captured Media

Disc 2 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 29 Min.)
*Introduction
*Working with Multiple Image Types
*Compositing Envelopes
*Using the Pan Crop Tool
*What Recompression Means
*Inserting Titles
*Using Transitions
*Inserting Audio
*Inserting Markers / Regions

Disc 3 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 28 Min.)
*Introduction
*Working with Audio Tools / Mixing
*Using and Audio Compressor
*Setting-up Audio Busses / Surround Sound
*Importing Audio to Sound Forge
*Applying Video FX
*Using Color Correction
*Using Pixelan Filters

Disc 4 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 29 Min.)
*Introduction
*Ripple Editing
*Using Scripts
*Building Multi-Layer Composites
*Adding Velocity Filters
*Inserting Compositing Filters
*Viewing Scopes / Displays
*Chromakeying / Blue / Green Screen
*Parent Overlay Modes
*Super Sampling & Motion Blur

*DVD Fomat - NTSC
For international shipping rates please e-mail:

Post by Robert Bae » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:50:55

> Vegas 4.0 Tutorial (4 DVD Set) with Douglas Spotted Eagle

> Vegas 4.0 - Editing Workshop with Douglas Spotted Eagle.
> The most complete tutorial available for Sonic Foundry's Vegas 4.0
> This 4 DVD set is now available for order at: www.classondemand.net

> DETAILS FOLLOW:

> CALL (847) 843-9939, FAX (847) 843-9929

> AVAILABLE NOW!
> (4 DVD Set = Currently $99.95- Order today and save!)

> The Vegas 4.0 Editing Workshop series covers all the essentials: setup,
> capturing, editing tools, compositing, chromakeying, color correction and
> more. This complete four disc set is packed full of valuable tips and
> real-world applications, taught from the master of Vegas, Douglas Spotted
> Eagle.

> This series is an indispensable tutorial for beginning and advanced users
> alike.

> Disc 1 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 27 Min.)
> *Introduction
> *Opening Vegas
> *Setting-up Hard Drives
> *Setting-up Vegas Options
> *Square vs. Non-Square Pixels
> *Setting-up an External Monitor
> *Setting Photo and Title Default Lengths
> *Setting-up the Capture Tool
> *Managing Media
> *Using the Batch Capture Feature
> *Importing Captured Media

> Disc 2 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 29 Min.)
> *Introduction
> *Working with Multiple Image Types
> *Compositing Envelopes
> *Using the Pan Crop Tool
> *What Recompression Means
> *Inserting Titles
> *Using Transitions
> *Inserting Audio
> *Inserting Markers / Regions

> Disc 3 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 28 Min.)
> *Introduction
> *Working with Audio Tools / Mixing
> *Using and Audio Compressor
> *Setting-up Audio Busses / Surround Sound
> *Importing Audio to Sound Forge
> *Applying Video FX
> *Using Color Correction
> *Using Pixelan Filters

> Disc 4 (Approx. Run Time: 1 Hr. : 29 Min.)
> *Introduction
> *Ripple Editing
> *Using Scripts
> *Building Multi-Layer Composites
> *Adding Velocity Filters
> *Inserting Compositing Filters
> *Viewing Scopes / Displays
> *Chromakeying / Blue / Green Screen
> *Parent Overlay Modes
> *Super Sampling & Motion Blur

> *DVD Fomat - NTSC
> For international shipping rates please e-mail:

  Obviously Sonic had nothing to do with this, and maybe they would like
to suppress it.
  Why do i think that?
  They do not want to support their products.

1. OT- Sonic Foundry Vegas Video

 Hi, curious about all this talk of Premiere... I tried it at school and
didn't like it, same with Photoshop. I bought PaintShop Pro and Vegas
Video instead, which I'm very happy with. Anyways, I was wondering if
others have used Vegas over Premiere. I think Vegas is superior to
Premiere in its quality and capabilities, but admittedly I never stuck
with Premiere long enough to know it intimately- too much hassle. What do
you guys think of Vegas?

--
Regards, Mark Jones     \_|_/        Helios Studios
Jack-of-all-Trades    --/___\--   Toledo, Ohio, USA

2. Downloading Video Studio Trial - Need Help

3. Vegas 4.0 Tutorial - Editing Workshop (4 DVD Set)

4. GIFLIB 3.0 -- library and tools for GIF graphics

5. Call For Papers: PDPTA'98 / CISST'98 / FUSION'98 - Las Vegas, July 1998

6. Reverse Bevel?

7. Call For Papers: PDPTA'98 / CISST'98 / FUSION'98 - Las Vegas - July 1998

8. One time animation

9. Awesome tutorial needed

10. CFP: Int'l Conference on Imaging Science, July 6-9, 1998, Las Vegas