Request Model ---> TFT Monitor and Desk ... please :-)

Request Model ---> TFT Monitor and Desk ... please :-)

Post by EisTe » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:20:46

I need a TFT Monitor and a Office Desk for a Office Grafik.

Please help me, if you knew someone.

THX!

1. Formac SGI TFT Monitor - Web Question

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying the SGI Flat panel monitor from Formac (
http://www.formac.co.uk/prosgi.htm ) for use with a G4, however I have a
question concerning screen resolutions.

With my 17" CRT monitor I create graphics for my web pages at 72dpi, and
they look ok across different platforms,  72 pixels=1 inch.
However in the spec sheet for the SGI monitor it says that the screen
dot pitch is 110 dpi.

Does this mean that if I create web images using the SGI monitor at 72
dpi, the images will look smaller? , and does this mean that web pages
over all will look smaller on the SGI compared with a CRT monitor?

I hope that makes sense!

Thanks

Simon

Remove the fox from quorndon when replying by email, thankyou.

2. Inverse rendering?????

3. TFT monitor

4. AST 812 P100 32mg Forsale Brand new

5. OT - LCD &TFT monitors for graphics?

6. AVI's still wont work! Bad Class AVI!!!

7. Dell FP2000 TFT Monitor opinions ?

8. how to convert ( 0, 0 , 1 ) to degrees plz

9. Color difference between Monitor and TFT displays

10. baroque chair and desk 3d model - where?