Looking for stopwatch 3D model

Post by Diego Cuog » Fri, 31 May 2002 23:05:40

I'm looking for a stopwatch (chronometer) 3D model.
I made a one year subscription at a 3D web site, but I found no clocks.
I take a look at 3DCafe but I got no stopwatches...

Can you help me finding a web address for free (or also payment) 3D
downloads?

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

Looking for stopwatch 3D model

Post by Armin Burkhard » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 01:07:12

try turbosquid

Quote:> I'm looking for a stopwatch (chronometer) 3D model.

Post by Diego Cuog » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 06:07:07

> try turbosquid

Thank you, I just take a look at those pages.
It's very good 3D archive!

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

1. Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

I'm looking for a stopwatch (chronometer) 3D model (best if in .3ds)
I made a one year subscription at a 3D web site, but I found no clocks.
I take a look at 3DCafe but I got no stopwatches...

Can you help me finding a web address for free (or also payment) 3D
downloads?

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

2. Spline source code in C

3. Looking for a stopwatch type timer

4. After Effects

5. German 3D book - have a look at modeling and texturing a knubbly dude in 3D

6. Student price, and other stuff

7. Looking for good sources of 3D Models

8. Looking for 3D models of cars etc.

9. Looking for 3D model

10. Looking for 3D model of Melbourne

11. looking for a 3d model of a Citroen 2CV

12. Looking for a 3D model of a galleon