qtvr

Post by XDrea » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

does anybody know, how to export a qtvr-movie out of cinema?

qtvr

Post by Matthew O'Neil » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Have you read the section in the manual?

--
Matthew O'Neill - MashMan

Quote:> does anybody know, how to export a qtvr-movie out of cinema?

qtvr

Post by XDrea » Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I'ver read the manual - and it is no problem to export an qtvr-object, but
if I'd like to create a qtvr-panorama, C4D tells me, that the file can't be
saved. Should I change something in the render-preferences so that it will
work?

thanx,

Wolf

qtvr

Post by Marc Rayman » Sat, 28 Oct 2000 05:22:36

In XL R6 you should choose one of the following resolutions fron the render
settings' output section: "1248x384 QTVR" or  "2048x768 QTVR". Within the save
dialog you should choose "QuickTime VR Panorama". Those steps worked for me.

-M.R.-

> I'ver read the manual - and it is no problem to export an qtvr-object, but
> if I'd like to create a qtvr-panorama, C4D tells me, that the file can't be
> saved. Should I change something in the render-preferences so that it will
> work?

> thanx,

> Wolf

qtvr

Post by m.schifferlin » Sat, 28 Oct 2000 06:43:57

> In XL R6 you should choose one of the following resolutions fron the
render
> settings' output section: "1248x384 QTVR" or  "2048x768 QTVR". Within the
save
> dialog you should choose "QuickTime VR Panorama". Those steps worked for
me.

> -M.R.-

> > I'ver read the manual - and it is no problem to export an qtvr-object,
but
> > if I'd like to create a qtvr-panorama, C4D tells me, that the file can't
be
> > saved. Should I change something in the render-preferences so that it
will
> > work?

> > thanx,

> > Wolf

I think that the problem here is that you don't have the quicktime plugin.
It should automatically prompt you to download it.

qtvr

Post by XDrea » Sun, 29 Oct 2000 05:27:24

I do have the plugin and I do have set the resolution to 1248x384 QTVR and
I've chosen "Quick Time VR Panorama" - but is it possible, that it doesn't
work because I've just Quicktime4 and not Quicktime4 Pro installed?
Or is it just a mater of compression - should i set the compression in
rendersettings - save -format - options to something different than
animation?
Or should I set the film format to a specific option?
Or should I set "render current frame" or "render all frames" or.....?

Thank you,

Wolf

1. Apple's QTVR Object and QTVR Panorama

If anyone else is using these tools, please e-mail me I have a few
questions I can't  seem to find answers to.
Much thanks in advance.
Kenneth Smith

--
Veni Vedi Velcro
(I came I saw I stuck around)

2. How to draw voxels?

3. Lingo; Making qtvr with pc and director 5; QTVR 3D Scenes

4. Site

5. 3DS MAX and QTVR ?? / 3DS MAX et QTVR ??

6. QTVR

7. QTVR in Windows

8. Panorama = QTVR?

9. Making QTVR on a PC?