poser5 to cinema4dXL

Post by zog1gi » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:53:53

Anybody here know how to get the textures from poser5 to come in to
cinemaV8? I've tried the UVmap program but haven't had much luck getting the
textures to line up. Also poser5 seems to want to group all the parts
together instead of separate them like poser 3 did.
Also is there a tutorial on how to animate poser figures using bones in
cinema4d. The poser renderer is good but it sure is slooooooooow!!!
Mike

poser5 to cinema4dXL

Post by Charlocopochilatlobochitlacadolipolatl » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:35:48

zog1gig mumbled something to the effect of the following at 24/1/03 7:53 am:

Quote:> The poser renderer is good but it sure is slooooooooow!!!

*blinks*

I was shocked at how insanely fast the renderer is in Poser, personally..
mind you, I haven't actually done that much with it.

1. which render program 3dmax or cinema4dxl?

hello, I want to get in to some serious render program.
Whichone should I use?  Some say 3dstudio max is the best, other say
cinema 4d xl is the coolest.
I'm planning to use it for raytraced webgraphics, but also cool, prof.
looking animations

Thanks for RE.

jeroen

2. Animation

3. How to make perfect glass in CINEMA4DXL?

4. camera rotation

5. Edit controls in cinema4dxl

6. Need help w/graphics in UNIX/Xwindows