Cinema

Post by PKLi » Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:44:51

Hello !
Can anyone help me to find out the informations of the overall working
for a cinema ticketing & booking system.( eg. from customer book the
ticket to how the cinema keep the film after they had show it.) I am
really need the informations as soon as possible to complete my tasks.
Thank You!!!

Cinema

Post by Matthew O'Neil » Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:43:51

Quote:> Can anyone help me to find out the informations of the overall working
> for a cinema ticketing & booking system.( eg. from customer book the
> ticket to how the cinema keep the film after they had show it.) I am
> really need the informations as soon as possible to complete my tasks.
> Thank You!!!

O....kay......... I think you'd better take a look at www.cinema4d.co.uk and
see what it actually does.

--
Matthew O'Neill - Mash

1. ANNOUNCE: CINEMA 4D XL Release 6

The most important release in the history of CINEMA 4D is here ...

After two years of development, MAXON now proudly presents the latest
version of its high end 3D modelling and animation software, CINEMA 4D
XL
Release 6. Anyone who thinks of Release 6 as yet another "update" is in
for a hefty - and exciting - surprise! With more than one thousand new
and improved tools, objects and techniques, CINEMA 4D XL 6 is much more
like a completely new generation of software.

Up to now, rumours of the feature set of CINEMA 4D XL Release 6 have led
to a furore of interest in the relevant internet forums while the many
betatesters have been clamouring for a final release.

The waiting has been worth it. The new release rewards users with an
unsurpassable graphical user interface and workflow, mainly made
possible
by the new, hot C. O. F. F. E. E. based program kernel and a brand new,
nonlinear construction history. Then there's the new modelling tools,
like
HyperNURBS and MetaSplines, that offer fantastic new state-of-the-art
technology, as well as the new animation features like motion sequencing
and MetaParticles. CINEMA 4D XL Release 6 is also the first 3D graphics
application that is able to calculate and generate 2D and 3D sound
renders.

Altogether, the number of improvements made in Release 6 of CINEMA 4D XL
has reached a point where counting them starts to be difficult. Against
that, it's no pain at all to get used to all these new features and
tools
in Release 6, since most of the proven procedures of Version 5 have been
retained. Especially CINEMA 4D's proverbial stability and speed.

HiSOFT
The Old School
Greenfield
Bedford
MK45 5DE, UK
Tel: +44 1525 718181
Fax: +44 1525 713716
Freecall: 0500 223 660
http://www.hisoft.co.uk/ http://www.cinema4d.com/

MAXON Computer - http://www.maxon.net/

--

HiSOFT, The Old School, Greenfield, Bedford, MK45 5DE, UK
Tel: +44 1525 718181 Fax: +44 1525 713716 Freecall: 0500 223 660
http://www.hisoft.co.uk/ PGP public key on request.ICQ#:29793027
http://aist.co.uk/ http://cinema4d.co.uk/ http://speedyshop.com/

2. Help! wierd mouse problem!

3. An Introduction to Cinema 4D article and seminar available

4. Videostudio 6

5. avid cinema for windows

6. colouring a graph?

7. Adobe Digital Cinema Festival