pyro cluster newbie

Post by Mcb » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:59:52

Problem:

I try to get a pyro emitter to render and i get nothing, I have the emitter
where i want it
and i press ctrl-r to render the scene, Am i missing something?, Settings, a
step or ?

I am using c4d v8.1, 2.8 Ghz,1 gig ram, 120 gig Hd (95+ gig free), win xp
pro.

Thanks for any help.
Mcb

pyro cluster newbie

Post by Philip Rona » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:10:58

Quote:> Am i missing something?, Settings, a
> step or ?

... a manual, perhaps? Try page 8.

--
Philip Ronan

1. LUMA OBJECT and PYRO CLUSTER

Well, does anybody knows where can I find a FREE demo/evaluation version of
LUMA OBJECT and PYRO CLUSTER plugins for 3D Studio MAX?
Thanks.        Stefano.

2. Q: boundary of a set of points

3. Pyro Q&A = Pyro Message Board

4. HELP: Character studio in 3ds max 4

5. Pyro OS startup screen

6. avi files play bad

7. PYRO CD!!

8. TImage strech aspect ratio

9. Illusion - post processing particles, pyro and more...

10. Free pyro tutorials

11. FREE PYRO PLUGIN AUTHORISATION CODE

12. Free pyro

13. Free Pyro