Newbie shave & a haircut + mac

Post by David Wiggin » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 04:23:28

Comp.graphics.apps.cinema4d-ers,

I am new(yesterday new) to C4D XL and new to installing plugins for this
software.  I recently downloaded Shave and a Haircut 1.1 for OS 9.1 and set
up the following paths:

Cinema4D>>Plugins>>Shave>>Shave.mdl

Cinema4D>>Plugins>>Shave>>res>>"globaloff.tif" & "globalon.tif"

Unfortunately, Shave & a Haircut does not show up under the "plugins" menu
within C4D with this setup.  Wrong path?  Looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for your help.

- David

Newbie shave & a haircut + mac

Post by Charl » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:09:23

David Wiggins mumbled something to the effect of the following at 8/10/02
8:23 pm:

Quote:> Comp.graphics.apps.cinema4d-ers,

> I am new(yesterday new) to C4D XL and new to installing plugins for this
> software.  I recently downloaded Shave and a Haircut 1.1 for OS 9.1 and set
> up the following paths:

> Cinema4D>>Plugins>>Shave>>Shave.mdl

> Cinema4D>>Plugins>>Shave>>res>>"globaloff.tif" & "globalon.tif"

> Unfortunately, Shave & a Haircut does not show up under the "plugins" menu
> within C4D with this setup.  Wrong path?  Looking in the wrong place?

> Thanks for your help.

Well, firstly, are you sure your version of C4d is new enough to support it?
I expect it needs at least 7.

If you find out anything, please let me know.. I have endless problems with
getting plugins to work, despite doing exactly what the instructions say
(i.e. place in the plugins folder)