Shave and a haircut

Post by rasputin4 » Thu, 29 May 2003 02:50:26

Been wondering how to use this.  Does anyone have any tutorials for
shave and a haircut or maybe the manual
http://web2news.com/?comp.graphics.apps.cinema4d

Shave and a haircut

Post by Mash » Thu, 29 May 2003 05:12:56

Quote:> Been wondering how to use this.  Does anyone have any tutorials for
> shave and a haircut or maybe the manual

Wheres yours?

Shave and a haircut

Post by The3ddesign » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 03:35:08

Quote:>P.S.  Believe it or not, ...some people in this world buy software and
>then decide they dont want/need it anymore, so they sell it via
>classified ads, newspapers, or at places like Ebay.  Many times when
>people sell things like that, they dont include a manual for whatever
>reasons  ..maybe lost...maybe the dog ate it.  So for those out there
>that are so quick to judge, just keep that in mind.

Believe it or not, but selling your Cinema 4D products (all MAXON producst
afaik) without the manuals does hurt the license agreement!! If this is the
case, dont wonder if people are attacking you and get some information before
posting such a senseless answer....

People asking that obviously for manuals DO 99.9% use pirated software. There
is no doubt the guy that opened this thread does not own a lisence of Shave and
a Haircut and the previous answers are the best thing to do.

If you think it is your business what you are doing (and if you mean you are
using warez, I feel pity for you), you should at least live like that and stop
pointing OTHER people to warez.