Vanishing object

Post by Mcb » Fri, 16 May 2003 18:36:01

I want to do a animation of a ball or someother object becoming invisable
and then becoming visable again over 60 frames., Anyone have any ideas on
how to do this?

Thanks,
Mcb

Vanishing object

Post by starhaw.. » Mon, 19 May 2003 16:13:51

Hi Mcb,

this is depending on your Cinema 4D version.
The version XL6/7 has an own special track into the timeline window
(Optical -> Visibility)
The version R8 has an own visibility Tag that you can add to your objekt
into the Object Manager and than you can animate it (fade in/out via 0%
and 100%)
(see also the corresponding chapter into your Manual ;-) )

CU and have a nice day ;-))

Harry Bee

1. Appearing and Vanishing Objects

Is there an easy way to make an object Unseen until a certain point in a
scene and then appear like magic out of thin air?

I am trying to get a character to kind of turn up "hey presto" style
thanks for any help....

stodge

2. font3d for unix

3. Vanishing Objects

4. Feature request: angular velocity channel

5. Memory overflow while rendering a POV 3.0 scene, free disk space vanished

6. Which removable hard drive

7. vanishing Quark4.04 guides

8. FS: HITACHI SuperScan Supreme 21 CM-2112-MU

9. Vanishing Mouse?

10. HELP: Vanishing Points and Perspective Transformation

11. PRESENTATION TECHNOLOGIES has vanished!