Trees, Trees, I WANNA MODEL A TREE!

Post by Gambit Nu » Sun, 27 May 2001 05:57:00

Hey!

Does anybody of you guys know how I should start in order of modeling a nice
tree?

mfg,
Gambit Null

Trees, Trees, I WANNA MODEL A TREE!

Post by Jan Gruet » Sun, 27 May 2001 06:04:33

Hi,

get onyx tree professional :)
see here ->
http://www.interneteye3d.com/Reviews2001/March/TreePro/default.asp
(not cheap - i know!)

cya
Jan

Quote:> Hey!

> Does anybody of you guys know how I should start in order of modeling a
nice
> tree?

> mfg,
> Gambit Null

Trees, Trees, I WANNA MODEL A TREE!

Post by Andreas Balte » Mon, 28 May 2001 06:34:05

There you will find a nice free tool.
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~jhubert/TreeDesigner
cu
MaxOn3D

Quote:> Hey!

> Does anybody of you guys know how I should start in order of modeling a
nice
> tree?

> mfg,
> Gambit Null

Trees, Trees, I WANNA MODEL A TREE!

Post by whodaill » Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:33:00

A good thing for enviroments would probably b that animatek world builder 3
or maybe vue' desprit 3....i hear they can make trees' an landscapes...never
used it tho

> There you will find a nice free tool.
> http://thunder.prohosting.com/~jhubert/TreeDesigner
> cu
> MaxOn3D

Newsbeitrag

> > Hey!

> > Does anybody of you guys know how I should start in order of modeling a
> nice
> > tree?

> > mfg,
> > Gambit Null

Trees, Trees, I WANNA MODEL A TREE!

Post by stefke » Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:57:18

Vue D'Esprit has now version 4 and does it's trees very good, but you can't
export them to other software (apart from the rendered image).

 --- stefkeB ---

> A good thing for enviroments would probably b that animatek world builder
3
> or maybe vue' desprit 3....i hear they can make trees' an
landscapes...never
> used it tho

> > There you will find a nice free tool.
> > http://thunder.prohosting.com/~jhubert/TreeDesigner
> > cu
> > MaxOn3D

> Newsbeitrag

> > > Hey!

> > > Does anybody of you guys know how I should start in order of modeling
> > nice
> > > tree?

> > > mfg,
> > > Gambit Null

1. Tree models or tree rendering prg?

Hello,
I am searching for at good looking 3D-model of a tree.
It would be nice if I could use it within 3D Studio and
render images with it, but I am really only after several
images of the same tree from different view points etc.

Does anyone have a 3D-model of a nice tree for 3D-Studio to share
or a PD-program with which I can render images of a tree?

Sincerely,
Tomas Moller
Lund Institute of Technology

2. OUTBURST-Plugin

3. Kinetix Producs for special price. All legal.

4. quad-tree & oct-trees

5. FS: Truespase 2.0

6. Trees Generator versus Tree Druid

7. Scale on the printer

8. wanted: code for quad-trees (PM3 and PMR trees per SAMET)

9. red-black tree or avl-tree algos

10. ZBUFFER and BSP trees (was Re: question about BSP trees *please rea

11. I want to create a graphical tree as the binary tree