shockwave export? in R8 Where is it?

Post by Da » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 05:37:17

I can't find it, I can tell it's loading though because it pops up
while it's loading in the list of things that are loading initially
and it's in the modules folder. I'm on OSX at my school, and can't
find our pdf manual if it's in there. Why are they trying to hide it
so well?

Dan

shockwave export? in R8 Where is it?

Post by Mash » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:19:00

Quote:> I can't find it, I can tell it's loading though because it pops up
> while it's loading in the list of things that are loading initially
> and it's in the modules folder. I'm on OSX at my school, and can't
> find our pdf manual if it's in there. Why are they trying to hide it
> so well?

File > Export > Shockwave 3D ?...

--
Matthew O'Neill - Mash
BOTAFOT #119

shockwave export? in R8 Where is it?

Post by Da » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:13:43

It's not there.  But it does load?  Do you think the program is buggy.

I notice it's in the modules folder.  But it looks like it's loading at runtime.

I don't get it.  Maybe there's some error in the program.

Does it show up in yours?

Dan

shockwave export? in R8 Where is it?

Post by Mash » Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:34:49

Quote:> Does it show up in yours?

Aye.

Which version are you running? (Help > Info)

--
Matthew O'Neill - Mash
BOTAFOT #119