HELP: 8.1 bundle

Post by July-N » Thu, 29 May 2003 05:02:14

Hi,
I've just upgraded from version 6xl to 8.1 Bundle with Advanced
render, etc.
Advanced render does not appear in my plugins pull down menu like it
does on the HDRI tutorials has something gone wrong with my set up?

I had to try and install the software twice to get the 8.1 update to
work.

Thanks in advance

HELP: 8.1 bundle

Post by July-N » Fri, 30 May 2003 02:38:35

> Hi,
> I've just upgraded from version 6xl to 8.1 Bundle with Advanced
> render, etc.
> Advanced render does not appear in my plugins pull down menu like it
> does on the HDRI tutorials has something gone wrong with my set up?

> I had to try and install the software twice to get the 8.1 update to
> work.

> Thanks in advance

It's okay it was an error during installation a complete reinstall and
all is well.

just one thing in version 6 there was an animation hierarchy tab I
can't find it in 8, I've looked in the manual but can't see it.

anyone know where it is?

Thanks