FFD IN XL6

Post by frederic Aubail » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

HI,

I've just downloaded the demo version of XL6 and got a little problem.
When I apply a FFd object to another object, I cannot connect them
together to get only one object with the wanted shape.
In XL5, I used to convert the object group into polygons to get it.
Did somebody find how to achieve this ?

See ya

--
Frdric AUBAILLY
http://www.kikako.com

FFD IN XL6

Post by Bev & Gerhard Bachmaye » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Select object, then apply functions/current state to objects.

    Regards    Gerhard

Quote:> HI,

> I've just downloaded the demo version of XL6 and got a little problem.
> When I apply a FFd object to another object, I cannot connect them
> together to get only one object with the wanted shape.
> In XL5, I used to convert the object group into polygons to get it.
> Did somebody find how to achieve this ?

> See ya

> --
> Frdric AUBAILLY
> http://www.kikako.com
> Sans logo fixe  :-)

FFD IN XL6

Post by frederic Aubail » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Select object, then apply functions/current state to objects.

>     Regards    Gerhard

Thanks a lot.

--
Frdric AUBAILLY
http://www.kikako.com

1. LW6 Vs Cinema XL6

Can someone please tell me what the main differences are between these 2
programs? I am going to get one of them, I just want to make sure I get the
right one. The main feature I mostly interested in is the animation part.
Also does LW6 have collision detection? Can't find much of anything anywhere
on LW6. Thanks.

2. Object library

3. Cinema 4D XL6 & XL7

4. (9 Sep 93) Computer Graphics Resource Listing : BIWEEKLY [part 1/4]

5. c4d xl6 books

6. HELP!!

7. Suche nach Morphing in Version XL6

8. Help with Raster Tech Frame Buffer