ATI 9800PRO

Post by isme » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:58:18

Will the videocard help in rendering or just for the workspace?

ATI 9800PRO

Post by Marek » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:08:31

Quote:> Will the videocard help in rendering or just for the workspace?

videocard, only can help to make fast viewing in vieport, if you of course
turn on gl support in cinema settings
for rendering important is only cpu clock

Marek
--
_______________
Redakcja serwisu

ATI 9800PRO

Post by Mash » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:24:05

Quote:> Will the videocard help in rendering or just for the workspace?

Just the workspace.
--
Matthew O'Neill - Mash
3D Trainer / Artist

ATI 9800PRO

Post by isme » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:21:06

> > Will the videocard help in rendering or just for the workspace?

> Just the workspace.

thx

1. Radeon 9800Pro

I know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but...
ANyone here try the Radeon 9800 Pro with Lightwave?
I currently have a GF4 TI4400 and am awaiting the FX5900Ultra, but it seems
like the 9800 will be alot cheaper, and just as fast.
I know ATI has not been the best with pro opengl apps, so I was wondering if
anyone experienced the 9800 with LW.

2. Poly-lines

3. ATI ALL-IN-WONDER or ATI 3D XPRESSION

4. dirty images when uploaded

5. ATI Rage II with ATI-TV

6. ATI Nexus vs New ATI XClaim 3D?

7. ATI Xpert@work and ATI Xpert@play