Menu Issues?

Post by -=Gwyden= » Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:07:19

No windows XP... I think I found my issue but I'll throw it out..

system has a wacom tablet as it's primary HID. i disable the wacom tablet and everything works... anyone seen this? also I have questions about Cinema 4D NET? I'm running the server and a client connecting to the server... how do I get it to start rendering a file?

Menu Issues?

Post by Thom Kevin Gillespi » Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:41:48

> No windows XP... I think I found my issue but I'll throw it out..
> system has a wacom tablet as it's primary HID. i disable the wacom tablet and everything works... anyone seen this? also I have questions about Cinema 4D NET? I'm running the server and a client connecting to the server... how do I get it to start rendering a file?

I started to respond to your first question in reference but to my
experience with the Wacom Tablet but I thought you wre using a mouse so I
didn't respond. I also had a tablet and it had C4D running like it had
ADHD.  I contacted Maxon and they had me set the general setting for
tablets and it all worked fine. I think I also tweaked the wacom settings.
It works very well now.

--  Thom

Menu Issues?

Post by -=Gwyden= » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:29:22

could you post the settings you have changed?

> No windows XP... I think I found my issue but I'll throw it out..
> system has a wacom tablet as it's primary HID. i disable the wacom tablet and everything works... anyone seen this? also I have questions about Cinema 4D NET? I'm running the server and a client connecting to the server... how do I get it to start rendering a file?

I started to respond to your first question in reference but to my
experience with the Wacom Tablet but I thought you wre using a mouse so I
didn't respond. I also had a tablet and it had C4D running like it had
ADHD.  I contacted Maxon and they had me set the general setting for
tablets and it all worked fine. I think I also tweaked the wacom settings.
It works very well now.

--  Thom

Menu Issues?

Post by Fish-fa » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:50:18

Just to say, My Graphire two mouse does exactly that, I have to use
the pen instead. BTW, both the pen and mouse had problems before I set
the "use tablet" option in general settings. (If you tried to say,
move an object, it would use absolute positioning, i.e. you had to
have the mouse dead centre to keep the thing still!)

1. Menu issues?

Installed Cinema, and everything works if I only want to look at program.  If i click on a menu it is displayed then taken away instantly. If i hold the mouse cursor down the menu stays but I can;t select anything... can anyone help me out?

2. Connecting two points on a sphere

3. LW6.5 r2 beta, Multi-threading issue + Baker issue

4. Game Developers Conference Call for Submissions

5. menu like icq menu

6. job Offer - Multimedia Company

7. menu like start menu

8. quaternion book

9. How to create menu without editor menu

10. menu with icon like word menu

11. Menus: Using Bitmaps and Text, Scrolling Menus, etc...