Get your free afterfx/cinema4d export plugin now!

Get your free afterfx/cinema4d export plugin now!

Post by rick » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:21:24

Hey,

Maxon has released a new plugin that gives Cinema4D users the ability
to export composition files that can be imported straight into After
Effects. This cool feature greatly enhances the workflow between
Cinema4D and After Effects and is a must for any afterfx user!

You can read all about it at pluginz.com and they also have a link for
you to download it! Check it out here...

http://www.pluginz.com/default.php?loc=news&id=546

-Ricky

1. HELP: Cinema4D Poser plugin problem

Hi all,
could anybody tell me how to get rid of the message Invalid Poser serial for
the C4D Poser plugin? I have a legal copy of Poser 4 and a legal copy of
Cinema4D but even re-installing won't do the trick :(
TIA

2. Abstract, animated art ?

3. cinema4d for free

4. objects and fog?

5. Psunami for AfterFX

6. Format of MPEG-Files

7. Looking for AfterFX help

8. DirectInput 8

9. Getting PS to export as .gif, not .GIF

10. getting GIF images to look the same before/after exporting

11. sPatch RIB export plugin.

12. RIB export plugin 3DS MAX2.x

13. sPatch export plugin?