Points to polygon conversion

Post by Dominique Mine » Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:32:25

Hi everybody,

I would need some help.

I have imported an Ascii file of a 3D object in Cinema 4d.  Unfortunately,
this 3D object is displayed only as a cloud of points without any polygons.

If you look at the manual, Maxon tells you that you have to select every
point one after the other (not all on the same time) to be able to create a
polygon.
Well, what about if you have thousands of points?

Does anyone know how could I connect these points together to create a the
polygons.
The file is an array of points regulary spaced in X and Y directions.

Thank you a lot.

Dominique