Cinema 4D XL6 & XL7

Post by Seb » Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:13:20

Hi everybody,

I'm used to work with Cinema 4D XL6. It's a great program, and I'd like to
have some informations about the XL7 version. Is it worth buying it? (I
don't do any animation with my XL6, but it's only a matter of time... I'm
learning).

I'll take every advice...

TIA.

Seb.

Cinema 4D XL6 & XL7

Post by Nod » Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:33:05

Hello there,

I upgraded to Cinema 4D 7 and like it a lot better. Smells Like Almonds is
now built into it for starters. It seems to run more smoothly too, not that
I had much bother in that respect in the first place. Lastly, there's a few
good add-ons that only work with version 7. :(

Byee

    Nod

Quote:> Hi everybody,

> I'm used to work with Cinema 4D XL6. It's a great program, and I'd like to
> have some informations about the XL7 version. Is it worth buying it? (I
> don't do any animation with my XL6, but it's only a matter of time... I'm
> learning).

> I'll take every advice...

> TIA.

> Seb.

1. UD Agent + Cinema 4D XL7

Hello.

I never had a crash using Cinema 4D until I installed
UD Agent (http://members.ud.com/home.htm), a free
utility who uses your free CPU power to find drugs for cancer
treatment. Now I have 3 or 4 crashes per sesion

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks.

2. 20 meg intergraph open gl and can't see big diff

3. Want a copy of Cinema 4D XL6

4. I want 3dsmax2 with character studio

5. LW6 Vs Cinema XL6

6. Invitation to FDK

7. Spezielle Cinema 4D Objekte gesucht

8. An Introduction to Cinema 4D article and seminar available

9. ANNOUNCE: CINEMA 4D XL Release 6

10. Cinema 4D - deutsches Forum

11. Cinema 4d