HELP: I need italian car models for C4D

Post by -LucaS » Fri, 23 May 2003 17:08:35

Hi everybody!

My name is Luca, I should help my girlfriend on makinga a project in C4D for
a show about italian car design (from 1940 to 2000).

I need italian car models made with C4D, but I can't find any resource for
free...

I 've been surfing for a week, but found nothing.

I 'd need only a few models, max 5-6, but it seems impossible.
Is there anybody who could help me sending a model, if he has got it? Or a
link where I can download them (not 3dcafe.com or similar, I visited all
these websites...)

I'm looking for something like Fiat 500, Fiat 127, Fiat Uno, Fiat Punto,
Lancia (all models), Alfa Romeo (all models), Ferrari (all models) and so
on...

Thank you so much!
Bye
Luca

HELP: I need italian car models for C4D

Post by Rob Hemming » Sat, 24 May 2003 00:32:16

Quote:> Hi everybody!

> My name is Luca, I should help my girlfriend on makinga a project in C4D
for
> a show about italian car design (from 1940 to 2000).

> I need italian car models made with C4D, but I can't find any resource for
> free...

> I 've been surfing for a week, but found nothing.

> I 'd need only a few models, max 5-6, but it seems impossible.
> Is there anybody who could help me sending a model, if he has got it? Or a
> link where I can download them (not 3dcafe.com or similar, I visited all
> these websites...)

> I'm looking for something like Fiat 500, Fiat 127, Fiat Uno, Fiat Punto,
> Lancia (all models), Alfa Romeo (all models), Ferrari (all models) and so
> on...

Luca,
There's a Ferrari F399 here, in 3DS format, which you could convert:
http://www.fantasticarts.com/3dmodels/auto/FerrariF399.htm
HTH
--
Rob

HELP: I need italian car models for C4D

Post by -LucaS » Sat, 24 May 2003 00:57:56

Quote:> I'm looking for something like Fiat 500, Fiat 127, Fiat Uno, Fiat Punto,
> > Lancia (all models), Alfa Romeo (all models), Ferrari (all models) and
so
> > on...

> Luca,
> There's a Ferrari F399 here, in 3DS format, which you could convert:
> http://www.fantasticarts.com/3dmodels/auto/FerrariF399.htm
> HTH

Thank you for the link... unfortunately, I'm looking only for street cars
(not F1 or rally or else... )   :(
Luca

HELP: I need italian car models for C4D

Post by Philip Rona » Sat, 24 May 2003 01:34:41

Quote:> Hi everybody!

> My name is Luca, I should help my girlfriend on makinga a project in C4D for
> a show about italian car design (from 1940 to 2000).

> I need italian car models made with C4D, but I can't find any resource for
> free...

> I 've been surfing for a week, but found nothing.

> I 'd need only a few models, max 5-6, but it seems impossible.
> Is there anybody who could help me sending a model, if he has got it? Or a
> link where I can download them (not 3dcafe.com or similar, I visited all
> these websites...)

> I'm looking for something like Fiat 500, Fiat 127, Fiat Uno, Fiat Punto,
> Lancia (all models), Alfa Romeo (all models), Ferrari (all models) and so
> on...

I found 1 or 2 here... http://www.3dcar.kg/shop/list.php?cat=1&page=1

Phil

--
Philip Ronan

HELP: I need italian car models for C4D

Post by Marek » Sat, 24 May 2003 15:43:22

i'm looking a car model of ford mustang gt shelby '67 fast back
can you help me ??

HELP: I need italian car models for C4D

Post by starhaw.. » Mon, 26 May 2003 15:18:52

Hi Luca,

there are 2 'books' with 500 3D Objects per book (price in Germany: 29,99
EURO per book) for free use on your own publications.

Volume 1:
http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalogue/books/digital/new/facts/038...
Volume 2:
http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalogue/books/digital/new/facts/038...

Following Italian cars are on Volume 1:
- Alfa Romeo 2300 Touring (9129 Polygones)
- Alfa Romeo Spider (7880 Polygones)
- Bugatti EB 110 (8512 Polygones)
- Bugatti Type 59 (11275 Polygones)
- Ferrari 250 (1962) (10088  Polygones)
- Ferrari 348T (9390 Polygones)
- Ferrari F40 (7902 Polygones)
- Ferrari F50 (129814 Polygones)
- Fiat 500 (9087 Polygones)
- Fiat Mefistofele (9914 Polygones)

Following Italian cars are on Volume 2:
- Ferrari GTO (53264 Polygones)
- Lamborgini Countach (7904 Polygones)
- Lamborgini Diabolo (9650 Polygones)
- Lancia B24 (8822 Polygones)

All this models are form De Espona, on a low or medium polygon count
See also: http://www.deespona.com/3denciclopedia/categoria_vehicles.html

(Sorry, I can't send the models 2U because this is not allowed)

CU and have a nice day ;-)