OS9 Compatibility

Post by Carl Wilke » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:11:12

I have Cinema 4D R8 and use it at both work and home, at work I use OS9, at
home OS X, it works perfect in OSX but at work under OS9 have trouble
getting the menus to work properly. I have tried it at home under OS9 to see
if it was my mac at work but had the same problem. Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance
Carl

OS9 Compatibility

Post by Mash » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:10:12

Quote:> I have Cinema 4D R8 and use it at both work and home, at work I use OS9,
at
> home OS X, it works perfect in OSX but at work under OS9 have trouble
> getting the menus to work properly. I have tried it at home under OS9 to
see
> if it was my mac at work but had the same problem. Is this a known issue?

Update your carbon lib

--
Matthew O'Neill - Mash
www.imashination.com

OS9 Compatibility

Post by LaNuque20 » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:59:53

Wow Mash is even here. Everywhere and nowhere ;)

Best
Samir

OS9 Compatibility

Post by ThirdEy » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 04:02:03

Quote:> Wow Mash is even here. Everywhere and nowhere ;)

> Best
> Samir

You're here too it seems :D

ThirdEye

1. Mac OS9 and Illustrator: Copying Chinese text?

How do I copy Chinese text from another application into Illustrator.

I have a Power Mac running OS9 with English as the operating system, and
have installed the Chinese language support.  I also have installed
Adobe Illustrator 8.0.1.

If I switch the input language to Chinese Traditional, I can type
Chinese characters as Pinyin into a text field in Illustrator.  If I
open SimpleText, I can type Chinese characters as Pinyin into a
SimpleText document.  So far so good.

But, if I try to copy the Chinese text from SimpleText into the text
field in Illustrator, I get the garbage characters that indicate
Illustrator doesn't realize I am giving it some Chinese.

My ultimate goal is to copy Chinese text from a PC using the UnionWay
program to input in a Romanized Cantonese, and put it into an
Illustrator text field on the Mac.

I'd prefer a program that lets me enter Romanized Cantonese into
Illustrator on the Mac that works under OS9, but I haven't found
anything.

Xie xie/mh goi saai
Charles Belov

2. FS: KVM Extenders for SGI gear

3. Batch Processing Query (OS9)

4. Good 3D Anaglyph (Red/Blue) Render settings?

5. OS9.2 pivot software needed for LCD

6. How 3D Studio Camera works ?

7. MacDrawII Save error message in OS9-help!

8. Information video

9. kodak coloreasePS and mac os9

10. Adobe Table 3.0 OS9.1

11. Ofoto on OS9?