GIMP 1.2 print-plugins,

Post by Karlhanns Spiege » Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:32:53

SUSE 7.1,  KDE 2.1, GIMP 1.2 with print-plugins, Epson StylosColor C740,
Photopaper.

can I make to work Staroffice-Writer to print with this print-tool. it is
mutch better then the standard-driver of Linux.
--
Gru? Karlhanns

GIMP 1.2 print-plugins,

Post by BlackJa » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 04:09:00

Quote:>can I make to work Staroffice-Writer to print with this print-tool. it is
>mutch better then the standard-driver of Linux.

It (gimp-print) can be compiled into GhostScript (which is the
standard driver you mentioned) but this is not as easy as installing
an RPM or even the usual "./configure; make".

Ciao,
        Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

GIMP 1.2 print-plugins,

Post by Klaus-Guenter Lei » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:47:57

Quote:

>SUSE 7.1,  KDE 2.1, GIMP 1.2 with print-plugins, Epson StylosColor C740,=

>Photopaper.

>can I make to work Staroffice-Writer to print with this print-tool. it i=
>mutch better then the standard-driver of Linux.
>--=20
>Gru=DF Karlhanns

See http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
on this page is a link to a Red Hat RPM i dont know if
this runs under Suse.
If you know how to compile files a modified ghostscript 5.5 is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/espgs/

MfG

Klaus Leiss

1. Printing in Gimp 1.2 for Windows

I can't seem to get the printing to work. I've looked at the Gimpa pages
and tried flattening the image. I can see the print dialog and it
appears to spool, however nothing ever gets to the printer. Can anyone
help?

BTW, the printer is a share on a Win2K box (not directly attached) and
is an Epson Stylus Color 640.

Thanks
--
Brian Kiggins
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"

2. PAR Resolution

3. Does GTK+ 1.2 mean GIMP 1.2 is close?

4. Bad JPEG error in Delphi 3

5. Script-fu GIMP 1.2 Win32 GPF's gimp

6. Scanner API

7. Gimp Essential Reference and Gimp 1.2

8. Can't print from Gimp with CUPS + Gimp-print 4.1.00-b1

9. Scanner doesn`t work after upgrade from gimp 1.2 to 1.3

10. gimp 1.2: font problem

11. Gimp 1.2 under WinXP ...psd file ?

12. adaptive contrast Gimp 1.2