Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) related with gdkpixbuf

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) related with gdkpixbuf

Post by Li L » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:31:27

We have an application compiled to 64bit on Solaris platform. In this
application we use gdk pixbuf to show our graphics. Somehow sometimes
during the first time to show the graphics, the application crashes
and gave us the following error msgs:

  Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

  The strange thing is that it only crashes occasionally. Can someone
help to point out how to resolve this issue? It could be related to
memory issues. Is there any good reference disscussing how GTK and GDK
handles memory?

  Thanks a lot.

--Li

1. X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

--

We recently upgraded our 4D-35 from TG graphics to ELAN.
Ever since then:

xv (the graphics program) works nicely until I use
either snapshot or scrsave. After that, whenever I try
to start xv, I get:

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major Opcode:  20

on the console. After console logout/login everything is
back to normal, until the next scrsave.

Questions:
What does the above mean?
What would be a shortcut to restore everything to normal?

                chris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~preliminary signature~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. sample texture error

3. Gdk-CRITICAL errors when starting GIMP in RedHat 7

4. Pixel Putty Solo1.6 ?????

5. PI5 internal problems - "invalid parameter"

6. HELP NT!!!

7. Errors in Attribute Editor

8. Invalid Page in dibeng.dll error with Paint Shop Pro 4.12

9. error: "invalid jpeg marker"

10. BMRT Error: Invalid TIFF directory

11. Invalid normal array error...