editing in full screen mode

Post by Frantz de Germai » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:04:31

Hello,

Is it possible, as in Photoshop, to edit an image in a full-screen mode, say
with no windows around, just in a black screen ?

Regards.

--
Frantz de GERMAIN

Web : http://frantz.free.fr
Membre de la Socit d'Astronomie de Nantes : http://www.san-fr.com/

editing in full screen mode

Post by Olivier Ripol » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:07:24

> Hello,

> Is it possible, as in Photoshop, to edit an image in a full-screen mode, say
> with no windows around, just in a black screen ?

> Regards.

Maximize your image window, iconify the others.

Sincerely,

Olivier.

PS: in 1.3.13 was also introduced something similar. Kwin does not work yet with
it, but Metacity does.

editing in full screen mode

Post by Frantz de Germai » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:37:38

Le Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:07:24 +0200

> > Hello,

> > Is it possible, as in Photoshop, to edit an image in a full-screen mode,
> > say with no windows around, just in a black screen ?

> > Regards.

> Maximize your image window, iconify the others.

Yes, but the image is still in a window.
I ment I'd like to display the image with no border around.

--

Post by Olivier Ripol » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:09:33

> Le Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:07:24 +0200

> > > Hello,

> > > Is it possible, as in Photoshop, to edit an image in a full-screen mode,
> > > say with no windows around, just in a black screen ?

> > > Regards.

> > Maximize your image window, iconify the others.

> Yes, but the image is still in a window.
> I ment I'd like to display the image with no border around.

Select a window style like "no border" in your window manager, like the one used
by xmms.

Regards,

Olivier.

1. Slide show in Full screen edit mode???

I used to use a program in DOS called "Cshow" but that was years ago - but
it was nice in the since you could load up all your pictures and set an
interval of whatever seconds you wanted...or you could just hit the space
bar to advance to the next picture.

Does PSP offer a plugin or something - or can anyone tell me the name of a
good shareware application that will allow me this luxury?

PS>  I'm NOT looking for a "screen saver", its just every now and then  I
want to be able to show images fullscreen etc.

2. color correction

3. Full Screen Edit color question

4. Free Art/textures for your sites/games/3d/art/everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Full Screen Mode question

6. comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing FAQ (part 1/2)

7. Opening Images in Full Screen Mode

8. tensor field

9. customizing full screen mode color

10. (Un)Hiding palettes in full screen mode

11. Scrollbars in Full-Screen mode?

12. Full Screen Preview mode

13. full screen mode on a laptop