beginner's question: rotate a picture

Post by Alexis Deni » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I'm using gimp 1.0.4 on linuxppc Q3 1999. When I rotate an image it
seems to rotate with a shift and crop or flat out disapear. Am I missing
something  or is it a bug? If it's a bug, is any of the development
versions of the gimp without it? Thanks,

Alexis

1. Beginner Question - Rotating Viewpoint

If i have an object (or a point) moving in 3D space how would i go about
calculating a transformation for the viewpoint (rotation about all axes?)
that would keep the it centered on the object so that the object never
became 'lost'? - i hope that makes sense!!

Thanks,

2. non-window components behind a MDI child

3. Rotating Logos / Text - Beginners question

4. Good Lightwave Training Books/Video?

5. Question about rotating pictures...

6. Generating "Security" Halftones??

7. Beginner's 3D modeling (and shareware app) questions

8. : Deformable Models ?

9. A beginning beginner's question...

10. Beginner's question

11. Beginner's POV-Ray Questions