clone tool - clone from all layers?

Post by erose.. » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Anybody know a way to set the clone tool to clone
from all layers?  Photoshop 5 has this option, but I
didn't see it in the latest stable gimp.

Eric Rosenthal

Software Engineer
Disney TV animation

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Cloning (STAMP TOOL) between layers

I want to copy from one layer to the pixels in exactly the same
spot in another layer.  In other words, I want the source and target
areas to be perfectly registered.  Is there a way to make this
happen automatically, or do I have to define the source area then
manually designate the destination on another layer?

       Assoc. Prof., Anthropology       Washington Univ., St. Louis

2. Bitmap Rotation

3. Layer to layer cloning possible?

4. reading color information from the framebuffer

5. Clone between layers..

6. Win 2000 Pro-blem

7. cloning one layer toanother

8. Claris CAD 2.0: Need Help

9. cloning from merged layers?

10. Clone Between Layers--How?

11. How do I clone between layers?

12. QUESTION ABOUT CLONING ACROSS LAYERS

13. Clone tool