Graphics Muse Tools CD Version 2.0 released

Graphics Muse Tools CD Version 2.0 released

Post by Michael J. Hamme » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:55:20

At the risk of posting a commerical announcement to a non-announce list, I'll
keep this short.

I've just released Version 2.0 of the Graphics Muse Tools CD for Linux.  This
is a collection of over 100 plug-ins, brushes, and patterns for GIMP 1.2.  The
new version includes new Graphics Muse plug-ins GFXLayers, GFXShapes, and
GFXMerge along with updates to the previously released GFXArrows,
GFXCards, and GFXShapes.  I've added saved presets for many of these and
standardized the UI.

GFXLayers provides improved layer alignment and management.

GFXShapes allows drawing lots of common shapes, such as polygons,
triangles, stars, and fans.

GFXMerge allows merging layers from one image into another or splitting
layers from one image into a new image.

More info and screen shots can be found on the web site at
http://www.graphics-muse.com/gfxmuse/gfxmuse.html

The CD is $24 plus shipping and any applicable taxes.  Its available for
Red Hat 7.x and 9, Debian 3.0, SuSE 7.x and 9.x, and Mandrake 8.x and 9.x.

The Graphics Muse Tools CD for Win32 is still available but does not
include the updated plug-ins (cuz I don't know how to compile much of
anything under Windows - I'm a Unix hack).

Graphics Muse Tools CD Version 2.0 released

Post by thrugoodmarsha » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:41:46

Quote:> At the risk of posting a commerical announcement to a non-announce list, I'll
> keep this short.

Well, I'd tell you to RTFFAQ, but there doesn't seem to be one!

Sell a million of 'em, dude!