Script-fu buttons

Post by Folker » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 04:31:57

People,

For my site I want to make some buttons with scrip-fu. Unfortunately there
are only two buttons standard included with script-fu (round button and
another one). I have already searched the web for more scripts to make
buttons with script-fu, but I can't find any.

anyone?

Folkert

Script-fu buttons

Post by Phil Harp » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:23:36

> People,

> For my site I want to make some buttons with scrip-fu. Unfortunately there
> are only two buttons standard included with script-fu (round button and
> another one). I have already searched the web for more scripts to make
> buttons with script-fu, but I can't find any.

> anyone?

> Folkert

my first repsonse would be to design your own style, with layers it's
very easy to just change the text from one menu item to another and
just change the hue or similar for a rollover, i'd certainly rather
design a style and create the individual buttons than just run a
script.

http://gug.sunsite.dk/?page=tutorials has a nice tutorial for an aqua
effect button(not that it looks anything like the aqua pill though,
it's nicer in some ways)

or you could trawl this lot for a script

http://gug.sunsite.dk/scripts.php
http://wingimp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/files/script/script.html
http://michaelschalla.bei.t-online.de/pixel_gimp_logos.htm
http://www.digweb.de/GIMP/buttons.shtml
http://raymond.ostertag.free.fr/document/index.html
http://www.kegel.com/linux/scriptfu.html
http://www.beastwithin.org/users/wwwwolf/things/graphics/scriptfu.html

1. script fu buttons

I'm a very infrequent gimp user.

Can someone perhaps please point me in the right direction.

I've used the script-fu menus to create a
few buttons and it works wonderfully well. Now I need to create another
150 buttons, and index them and convert them to
xpm and wrap perl around them .... etc etc.  So can I run script fu
scripts from the command line. Just
type up a file of button labels and so go!

Cheers
Geoff Russell.

6 Fifth Ave           +618-8332-5069 (Home)          |

Adelaide, AUSTRALIA   +618-8364-1543 (Fax-Home)      |

2. kernel32.dll error

3. script-fu and buttons

4. Where is a good JPEG spec.?

5. create website-buttons using script-fu->logos

6. Software OpenGL

7. script-fu, pupi-button and dynamic text

8. 32 bit visual

9. Script-Fu from Perl-Fu non-interactively

10. Gimp 1.2.3 - Script-Fu freezing

11. Help Problem PERL-Fu script logo creation

12. finding function name for script-fu

13. novice question--script-fu in batch mode parameter problem