script-fu, pupi-button and dynamic text

Post by Mark » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 04:10:56

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has attempted to rewrite the pupi-button
script, /usr/local/share/gimp/1.2/scripts/pupi-button.scm, (it is called
Round Button under the script-fu menus) so that it either uses the
Dynamic Text plugin, or so that it would use two lines of gimp-text.

thanks

1. Script-fu buttons

People,

For my site I want to make some buttons with scrip-fu. Unfortunately there
are only two buttons standard included with script-fu (round button and
another one). I have already searched the web for more scripts to make
buttons with script-fu, but I can't find any.

anyone?

Folkert

2. stand-alone OpenGL .exe

3. create website-buttons using script-fu->logos

4. PSP 7 tech support

5. script fu buttons

6. Wanted Good Links to Warez, MP3's etc...

7. script-fu and buttons

8. Vertical text input in script-fu logos

9. Script fu - How long is a text

10. script-fu for liquid text?

11. script-fu's in text mode?

12. script Fu : Fire effects on text / Logos