Cryptograhic Filter / Plugin

Post by MBR » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:32:22

Help!

I am looking for the Cryptograhic Filter mentioned in Chapter 29 of the
GIMP manual. Where do I get this Filter from and download it? Goooogle
doesn't find it.

Thanks,

Matthias

Post by Phil Harp » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:03:26

> Help!

> I am looking for the Cryptograhic Filter mentioned in Chapter 29 of the
> GIMP manual. Where do I get this Filter from and download it? Goooogle
> doesn't find it.

> Thanks,

> Matthias

is this the one?
http://registry.gimp.org/list?description=cry

Cryptograhic Filter / Plugin

Post by MBR » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:44:44

Thanks a lot!

>>Help!

>>I am looking for the Cryptograhic Filter mentioned in Chapter 29 of the
>>GIMP manual. Where do I get this Filter from and download it? Goooogle
>>doesn't find it.

>>Thanks,

>>Matthias

> is this the one?
> http://registry.gimp.org/list?description=cry

1. Filter Foundry plugin - make your own filters

Hi,

Filter Foundry is a compatible replacement for Adobe's Filter Factory
which works with all versions of Photoshop (Mac/Win) and has also been
tested with Paint Shop Pro 7.

This new release (1.0) fixes known problems with making standalone
filters, and this functionality is now available on all platforms (Mac
OS X, "classic" Mac OS, and Windows).

The software is a free download from
http://www.telegraphics.com.au/sw/#filterfoundry
If you use and like this plugin, a small PayPal donation is requested.

Bug reports, suggestions and comments are welcome at

Toby

2. Space background (a la Star Trek)

3. Managing Filters - Plugin Manager - Free filters - more good stuff - where to get them all

4. FILLING TEXT WITH PATTERN/GRADIENT

5. FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS

6. Call for papers: chaos, fractals, graphics

7. Updated plugin filter at Flaming Pear

8. Smoke Plugin Filter?

9. 3 new contour plugin filters

10. Plugin Filters available