Overview of Changes in GIMP 1.3.17

Post by Roman Frol » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:06:37

10 Overview of Changes in GIMP 1.3.17
 11 ==================================
 12 - Cleaned up the brush/font/gradient/pattern selector API [Mitch]
 13 - Support for patterns with alpha channel [Bolsh]
 14 - Lots of bug fixes
 15
 16 Other contributors:
 17   Manish Singh, Henrik Brix Andersen

1. change default directory in gimp.

Hello, I use gimp version 1.2.3, under Microsoft windows 2000.
My problem is, everytime I do "File/open/" my default directory is
C:\Program Files\Common Files\.....
How can I change this default directory?
When I want to open a file, it go automatically to my picture directory?
Thanks.

2. GLUT-Doublebuffer on Windows 95

3. Change Print defaults in the Windows version of GIMP

4. looking for 3dmax

5. changing brower for gimp help?

6. twysted mynd will now host sites

7. possible change in gimp?

8. Any idea why Newtek fails to respond to my letter?

9. Changing fontsize in Gimp menus??

10. gimp does NOT recognize gimp-print

11. Installing gimp-print not recognized by Gimp

12. Gimp for OSX / "Mac" gimp

13. Problem with gimp-path-set-points and gimp-path-stroke-current