The Great Font Disapearing Act

Post by Mysh » Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:39:28

My Gimp program (1.2) constantly looses fonts.  If you exit, and then call
the program up again, some of the fonts will be gone, but the next time you
restart the program, they'll be visable again.  Can someone help me out
with that?

--
Mysh
Web* of

1. Can Images act like fonts?

Hello
I am a programmer and am creating a program for a police agencie that
create a diagram of crashes that occur at an intersection. Each type of
crash can be represented by about 35 images or symbols.

One might look like this:  ------>------> (rear end crash)
-----><------ (Head on) ect.....
Of course they will look much more professional.

My problem is that I'm not sure if I should create bitmaps, GIFs, a new
Font or what...
I was hoping yall could give me some pointers.

What It must be able to do:
1) Background of the image must be transparent.
2) must be able to programmicly change the color.

Accually, now that I think about it the arrows in power point would be
great if I knew how to use them programmicly..

Thanks,
Chuck

2. do your brain a favor have a custom program made for your tasks

3. Great Mac Font Program

4. plot f(x,a,b,c) with a,b,c from data file

5. Great Source for Fonts and Graphic Arts

6. Free Tubes Update last minute Halloween, masks & more

7. How to put Great fonts in Banner

8. shadow mapping. I think I am close (maybe?)

9. I need some great Fonts

10. A great mystery of disappearing fonts

11. 3D fonts, 3D fonts from 2D fonts, common fonts data

12. why does my light disapear ?

13. Curser tool disapears -- Help!