Windows icon plugin

Post by A.J.B 2.K. » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:35:23

Anyone know if the above pluging can write .ico files yet?

Windows icon plugin

Post by Sevend » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:04:45

"winicon.exe" works in WinGIMP if obtained from this site:
http://wingimp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/files/plug-ins/; get help file from
http://registry.gimp.org/plugin?id=2223 (extract .html file only, place in
C:\Program Files\GIMP\share\gimp\1.2\help\C\filters).  Opening and saving
file is a bit odd: you must use the GIMP dialog and explicitly set ICO
filetype.

--

Sevendy

Quote:> Anyone know if the above pluging can write .ico files yet?

Windows icon plugin

Post by Phil Harp » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:47:12

> Anyone know if the above pluging can write .ico files yet?

don't think so, but PNG2ICO can http://www.winterdrache.de/freeware/png2ico/

1. Help need to change Mac Icons to Windows Icons

Just like it says I need help to change Mac Icons to Windows Icons. If there
is a program that will do this let me know. My access to Mac's is limited but
I can get on if needed. I have archived hqx files some people suggested binhex
but the windose version didn't work. If you have done this please help. I have
full Access to IBM PC clone and Amiga. And limited access to Mac and Unix
station. Please don't hate me because I'm multi-platformed I have to be to fix
them all. You guys have got the best icons Please share them with us less
fortunate.

Thanks in advance
                                                          \|/

------------------------------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo--------------
Only Amiga Makes it Happen                   Bob Raine
The computer for the creative mind              Michigan State University
Make Up Your Own Mind                           Physics Astronomy Dept.

2. Using Custom Draw service to change height of TListView header

3. Windows icons to OpenGL icons

4. miroVideo DC1 MPEG -> Analog (VHS)

5. Problem converting Mac Icons to Windows Icon

6. How to integrate 3D rotation with quaternions

7. converting icons from MS-Windows to X-Windows

8. About QTVR

9. Plugin for ICONS in PSP

10. plugin export image to .ico file ? (ICON)

11. Icon -plugin ...