GIMP 1.3.x issues

Post by Phil Harp » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:36:49

right, i would submit bug reports, but i can't verify that the
problems still exist since i haven't upgraded since 1.3.12(not wanting
to break various things, yes, i'm a coward :P)

when entering a massive number in the new image dialogue for
horizontal and vertical res the filesize isn't correctly calculated

99999x99999 image 1282.2MB image size

but add a 9

999999x99999 image 537.5MB

i basically wondered if anyone could verify this problem in a current
version.

1. gimp ttf issues

I have recently gone from Slackware to Debian (woody) and since then I
can no longer use most of my ttf's that were working just fine before.

Gimp complains that they're 2-byte fonts and ends up rendering text too
tiny to be read.

The fonts all seem fine in other apps (xfontsel, nautilus, etc.).

I've got XFree 4.1.0.1 and Gimp 1.2.2.

I am at a loss, any help would be much appreciated...

-dave

2. Freelance Graphic Artists - Please help!!

3. LW6.5 r2 beta, Multi-threading issue + Baker issue

4. Bug in Constructor of SoXtExaminerViewer ???

5. gimp does NOT recognize gimp-print

6. Graphic artists need aply only please

7. Installing gimp-print not recognized by Gimp

8. is there an after fx NG?

9. Gimp for OSX / "Mac" gimp

10. Problem with gimp-path-set-points and gimp-path-stroke-current

11. Can't print from Gimp with CUPS + Gimp-print 4.1.00-b1

12. Script-fu GIMP 1.2 Win32 GPF's gimp

13. Gimp-perl on RedHat 6.2, Gimp 1.1.29