font

Post by Arek » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:41:07

Hi

I'm looking for fonts to Wingows GIMP. Could you help me. Where I can find
library of fonts for GIMP windows ver.

regards
Arek

font

Post by Phil Harp » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:21:49

you don't need any special font pack, just install fonts in windoze
and they will apear next time you restart GIMP,
http://www.larabiefonts.com/ has some great free fonts, and if you
want them all in one go go to http://www.larabiefonts.com/pig/

> Hi

> I'm looking for fonts to Wingows GIMP. Could you help me. Where I can find
> library of fonts for GIMP windows ver.

> regards
> Arek

1. 3D fonts, 3D fonts from 2D fonts, common fonts data

Hi everybody,

i'd like to use some fonts in 3D for a logo, for that i
have several questions:

1.
Can i download 3D fonts somewhere?  (And info or example
code how to render the data in OpenGL)?

2.
Can i generate 3D fonts from 2D fonts?
Like give them a depth and smooth the edges (45 degree)?
This should be a common algorithm, has anybody done that?

Regards,
Torsten.

2. Visualisation of 3D data with polar coordinates-angle,radius,z

3. fonts FONTS fonts

4. HELP: Updated version of DXFTOIV??

5. fonts fonts fonts!

6. 3D, MPEG, IPAS...at http://www.worldnet.net:80/~rougier/menu.html

7. Shrinking bitmapped fonts (TeX PK font files to Sun font files)

8. how do you create animated fog?

9. FONT FONT please help me

10. Nearly 30 new free fonts at Floor 13 font archive - 20 April

11. Floor 13 font archive updated with over a dozen new free fonts - 20 Jan 97

12. Floor 13 font archive updated with 16 new free fonts