Printing Multiple Images On One Page

Post by carney197 » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 01:54:44

Is there a way to print, say, four images on one sheet?

David

Post by Jim Cadie » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:10:57

> Is there a way to print, say, four images on one sheet?

> David

David,

Assuming you are using linux:

Though there may be other ways, the one I use is two interconnected
programs, xwprint and xwgui2.  These can be used as gimp plug-ins.  You
can print as many images on one page as you want, can move them around
to any position and re-size.  I have found them to be extremely useful.
Also, xwprint has its own printer drivers, which I find to be much
better than most.

I don't have the url's at the end of my fingers, but goggle should find
them.  The only hitch, make such your printer is supported.

Good Luck,

Jim Cadien

Post by William Kendri » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:59:54

> Is there a way to print, say, four images on one sheet?

What about the converse?  (e.g. to make a large banner or 17"x22" poster
using 2x2 sheets of regular paper)

Just curious!

Thanks!

-bill!

Post by Tsu Dho Nim » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:29:40

>Is there a way to print, say, four images on one sheet?

The easiest way is to import them into a word processor that you
already have and print from there.

Tsu Dho Nimh

--
Your personal opinion is your prerogative.  However, without
substantive evidence, it is nothing more than an opinion.

1. Printing Multiple Images On One Page - Any Suggestions ?

Sergei,
Check http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/264e.htm
for directions on how to do this. Hope this helps. Good luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com/

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. Page also contains a brief Photoshop 5 issues
report.

2. Trying to add a glowing effect!

3. Print multiple images on one page?

4. ASDG's Abekas/Exabyte driver?

5. Multiple images to one printed page?

6. About Cineon

7. Multiple prints on one page?

8. Imagine for The PC

9. Printing multiple pictures 4X6 on one page.

10. multiple images on one page

11. print multiple images on one sheet

12. one big image through multiple prints