WIN-GIMP: Refresh of Script-Fu unstable?

WIN-GIMP: Refresh of Script-Fu unstable?

Post by Thomas Lotz » Mon, 10 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm using the Windoze port of GIMP and encounter the following problem:
Almost every time I change my Script-Fu script and want to refresh it,
it
will not be executed anymore until I start GIMP over.

Is this a bug of WIN-GIMP, or could I have made some mistake?

Thanks, Thomas

1. Script-fu GIMP 1.2 Win32 GPF's gimp

Everytime I use a script with Gimp 1.2 for win32, I close the generated
picture, and gimp GPF's.
There is always a script-fu task left which I have to kill first before
restarting gimp.
OS: Win98SE, good Graphics card, enough memory/Athlon Thunderbird CPU
etc.
Additional info: NO program in Background except Explorer.exe (not even
systray).

Is this a known bug or does it not like my Machine?
The Machine itself is very stable (for Windows98 typical conditions).
Gimp 1.1 ran without problems.

(No "use linux" replies please, I already do since 1.3.13..)

Joachim

2. XGetImage(...,AllPlanes,ZPixmap) fails on 24bpp?

3. win gimp unstable when using Aiptek 6000

4. Info on low price Alpha systems

5. Gimp 1.2.3 - Script-Fu freezing

6. CASH PAID for Siggraph Conference Proceedings.

7. Newbie script-fu question (null arguments from Gimp)

8. GL Extensions and #define paramater values

9. Compiled Gimp 1.2.2 hangs up when loading script-fu

10. gimp script-fu question

11. Gimp Script-Fu logo samples available

12. gimp 1.1.10 and script-fu

13. strange gimp 1.[01].x script-fu(?) problem