Hex brush

Post by B.Harlo » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:21:31

Does anyone have a line on a simple hexagon brush?  I just want to
paint single hexagons here and there.

Can a single hexagon be created another way easily?  I tried using
gfig but couldn't pull a hex out of it.  Didn't play with it long
though.

Thnx

Hex brush

Post by William Kendri » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:56:40

> Does anyone have a line on a simple hexagon brush?  I just want to
> paint single hexagons here and there.

It's not the most versatile, but you can draw a hexagon and then save
it in your "brushes" directory as a ".gbr" (Gimp BRush) file.

*shrug*

Good luck!  Oh, and don't forget to hit 'Refresh' in the Brushes dialog to
get it to appear after you've saved it.  (Of course, it'll automatically
appear the next times you load Gimp fresh.)

-bill!

--

http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/    http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/resume/