Web magazine design Contest

Post by www.itmusicweb.co.u » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:50:07

Hi Everyone,

I'm soon gonna lauch couple of web magazines - Music,Youth (and maybe
IT in the future) magazine - and I need a design for each of them.

Design requirements:
+ The design(s) need to look professional and eye catching, at the
same time simple enough.
+ Ideally the design would look similar to some non-online paper
newspaper.
+ The design should support multiple columns
+ The links should be text based and there should also be place to
add second level links
+ There should be spots for galleries list, forums list as well as
login fields.
+ Width of the design should fit good with 800*600 resolution, but at
the same time also with 1024*768 and higher.

Info about the magazines:
+ The music magazine name is ArtistBoost and it will be publishing
articles from different music events, interviews with musicians, etc.
The displaying domain will be www.artistboost.com

+ The youth magazine name is Absurdiprojekt (in english it means
Absurd Project) and it will be mainly entertaining magazine for ages
15-25. The domain for it will be www.absurdiprojekt.com

The contest winner(s) will get free advertising space in the
magazine, contacts for possible paid work in the future, you also get
to show you're the best and if wanted, we will also provide you a php-
mysql enabled hosting (and email) account. Unfortunately no money, as
I don't intend to start making money with these projects, but just
make good magazines.

Deadline: 7 days from now

Best regards
Siim Einfeldt

1. Web magazine design Contest

[...]

2. Cube Map using just one image

3. Magazine site design contest

4. .max2pov converter

5. design a logo for our magazine contest

6. Cylindrical mapping, is this a bug ?

7. Web Design Contest

8. web design contest

9. Graphic Web Design Contest