Administrivia: Troubles With Mail Continue

Administrivia: Troubles With Mail Continue

Post by TELECOM Moderat » Thu, 19 Sep 1991 12:16:02

As of Tuesday evening, the program here which delivers copies of the
Digest to the names on the mailing list is still out of order. I am
attempting other methods to get the Digest out to the list, but I do
not know yet how well it is working.

The Digest is going out okay to comp.dcom.telecom, and I hope those of
the list readers who see this message will explain to others what the
problem is. Once things are moving again, the list readers will get a
big backlog of issues from Monday and Tuesday.

Patrick Townson

1. Continuing Trouble With NYNEX Voice Mail in NYC

Our office continues to have trouble with Nynex voice mail.  Calls to
repair have had no effect.  Callers to the office often get RNA.  We
know of at least one other subscriber that has the same problem.  Is
there anyone out there from Nynex that wants to help solve this
problem?  Alternatively are there other ways to get voice-mail without
our having to install equipment?  Is MFS offering local dial tone in
TriBeCa?  Do they have voice mail?

2. B-U-I-L-D Y-O-U-R O-W-N C-A-B-L-E B-O-X.................... 5605

3. Administrivia: Overload Continues Unabated

4. restoring files and folders permissions

5. MCI Mail Continues to Dump Incoming Mail

6. change permission on a symb link

7. Administrivia: Troubles in Telecom-land

8. 3rd Times A Charm?

9. Administrivia: Mail and News Delivery Complaints

10. Administrivia: Mail to the Digest

11. Administrivia: Special Mailing Follows Immediatly

12. Administrivia: Clocks; Mail Backlog; A Personal Matter

13. 4700 trouble continues