2525 3M Foiberloks

Post by Corwy » Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi all,

I am looking for any and all quantities of these old style fiberloks
from 3M. They do not have to be in original boxes, bu they have to be
new.   Need a total of 10K but I'll take any if the price is right (~$2)
--
Corwyn
http://alpha.wcoil.com/~corwyn

1. cisco 2525/ DSL

I'm Working on setting up a home network, and I just bought a pretty nice
2525 router. Wondering what everyones thoughts on connecting it to a DSL
line. All the slots are free/ no extra cards.

Internet -------- router --------- Hub

Any suggestions on what would be a good card to purcahse to connect both the
DSL modem and the hub to this router?

Thanks

Dave

2. Can anyone tell me anything about Tapisrv.exe

3. back-to-back with two 2525 routers each with 4-wire 56K/64K CSU/DSU ???

4. Free Software

5. Cisco 2525

6. NEC Electra 8/24 programming help...

7. HELP ON 2525 ROUTER PASSWORD RECOVERY

8. send command over IDE to HD?

9. FS:Cisco 2501 & 2525 both for $1799.95