NEC Dterm Telephone Unit Needed (or Info!)

NEC Dterm Telephone Unit Needed (or Info!)

Post by ce.. » Tue, 15 Jun 1993 02:58:15

I am looking for a NEC telephone unit. It is a "Dterm Series II".

Does anyone know of a good source of refurbished /excess distributor
that might have these? They don't seem that new, and perhaps there is
a cheap source. I only need a few. Thanks!

Is there something I can use instead?

1. Need picture of NEC Dterm Series 1

I'm looking for a picture of the NEC Dterm Series I phone.  I need it for a
history of the Dterm ariticle for our company newsletter.  If anyone here knows
of a picture of the Series 1 or can take one for me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brett Goldman

--
Use our news server 'news.foorum.com' from anywhere.
More details at: http://nnrpinfo.go.foorum.com/

2. About COM PORT Emulation Driver

3. Need Help for NEC Digital Telephone System NEC NDK9000

4. Hide Columns and documents

5. workstation user cannot hear the system Intercom thru their Dterm SeriesE unit

6. ListView control not created

7. NEC N9631 - need info/manual

8. what to replace on Maxtor XT-8380S?

9. NEC N9631 - Info needed

10. Need info on NEC DSP 9630

11. Need Info on NEC "Electra 616" KSU

12. I Need NEC Electra Info

13. Need info on radio pagers (NEC, Motorola, etc)