TSL

Post by Hank Nussbach » Wed, 06 Jun 1990 15:44:54

Quote:>> Bell Colorado has signed an agreement with the Ministry of
>> Telecommunications in the USSR to build a $500 million dollar trans
>> Siberian fiber optic line.  The line will be 13,000km long and will
>WHAT is Bell Colorado???  I have heard of the old Mountain Bell (now
>US West) but never Bell Colorado.  Is it a non-US firm?

The article I am quoting (and translating into English) from, only
mentioned Bell Colorado.

Hank Nussbacher

1. TSL - Trans-Sovietic Line

There is no Bell Colorado. the agreement was with US West.

I have heard some reports that it may be killed because the Dept. of
Commerce may block the technology export. Then the Soviets WILL buy
from a non-US firm.

                R. Kevin Oberman
                Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

                (415) 422-6955

Disclaimer: Don't take this too seriously. I just like to improve my typing
and probably don't really know anything useful about anything.

2. FS95 @ SideWinder Pro

3. I found a good web host

4. npanxx to city

5. Sony TSL-9000 Autoloader and ArcServeIT 6.6

6. SQL question - no CREATE VIEW in mysql

7. activating the TSL Server

8. Moving TSL

9. Releasing TSL from deleted users' devices

10. Sony TSL-A300C Autoloader Problems

11. How to move TSL to another server