Avaya Cajun P333

Post by jabri » Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:09:21

All,

I'm trying to connect a Cajun p333-LB through a fiber module x330s2 to
a P882 avaya chasis into a fiber module M8004r-1000GB. Can not get a
link light.The module show up on the p333lb but when I use the port
status comand the ports show up as no link. Is there a configuration
to make the module see each other.

Don't reply to my e-mail address.. it is spam trap, irrevellant groups
added to see reply from different server.. me being a bonafide
resident SAP :-) reply to the group headers and I see the
reply ... thanks in advance..

note to arjw:

Y a see I work for a living ... why can't you do that?

Avaya Cajun P333

Post by Jay Tarbo » Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:05:28

Might want to check out your fiber and make sure the fiber/ends are
good.  Have you tried the obvious and made sure the tx is connected to
rx and vice versa?

Quote:> I'm trying to connect a Cajun p333-LB through a fiber module x330s2 to