Siemens Hicom 300 E and Siemens Hicom 300 H

Siemens Hicom 300 E and Siemens Hicom 300 H

Post by Edwin L » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:39:21

I am interested in technical information on the Siemens PBX Hicom 300
E and especially on Siemens PBX 300 H. Although these products are not
currently being produced for larger-scale domestic use, I imagine
there is a certain amout of information available here. I would really
appreciate any help on this topic.

Is it possible for me to merge the Hicom 300 E module and card to
Hicom 300 H rack ?

1. Siemens Hicom 300 / Hicom Trading 300

I am interested in technical information on the Siemens PBX Hicom 300
and especially the Hicom Trading 300. Although these products are not
currently being produced for larger-scale domestic use, I imagine
there is a certain amout of information available here. I would really
appreciate any help on this topic.

Thanks,

2. Anyone doing 32-bit MCU/CPU at home?

3. Tips and tricks for HICOM 300

4. another newbie question!

5. More Hicom 300 problems

6. One seconde to send 262144 bytes with MPI...

7. Works ECT on HICOM 300?

8. Amiga International page.made with FRONT PAGE

9. did anyone succeed adjusting 2FXS with siemens's HICOM 150E?

10. Siemens Hicom 150E OfficePro International Country Version

11. IVR Solutions for Siemens Hicom 300E?

12. SIEMENS HICOM 150E